Algeria Visit Visa
Visitors to Sweden to visit their family, friends will need visit visa. Visa processing will take 7 – 8 working days approximately and visa validity is as per travel date.
Document Check List
- Passport with validity period not beyond 10 years
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of arrival
- Handwritten or damaged passport not accepted.
- Passport should consist at least 2 blank pages.
- Photocopies of first & last page of passport.
Visa Application Form/s
- Algeria visit visa application form
- 2 Passport size photographs not more than 3 months old.
- Size 5 cm X 4.5 cm in width with face covering minimum 60-80% of the area against white background & without borders with no ink marks or creases.
- ITR acknowledgement for the last 3 assessment years or Form 16A
- Bank Statement for the 6 month period in Original with bank stamp and signature (Personal account statement for individuals and business account statement for proprietorship, partnership and private limited company)
- Salary slips – last 3 months (Employee applicant)
- Receipt for Forex purchase OR Latest credit card statement mentioning credit Limit.
- Airline ticket
- Hotel Confirmation Voucher
Covering Letter – on Self or business letter head as applicable covering below aspects
- Names, Relationship and passport details of all persons traveling.
- Travel purpose, start and return date of travel, total duration of travel.
- Justification of means to meet the travel expenses and sustenance during overseas stay.
Leave Sanction Letter
- For employees, on employer letter head mentioning sanctioned leave period , your position, salary, purpose for travel and providing contact details of the person providing the letter, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory.
- Letter from inviter with Immigration stamp in red colour offering necessary hospitality, relationship with the applicant, duration of stay & details of his/her passport, residential permit, employment details supported by Xerox copy of the documents.
No Objection Letter
- For Minors Travelling with any one parent or with a third party: Affidavit from the parent/s stating that he/she has no objection to the travel of the minor. The affidavit has to be notarized and legalized by the competent Home Department of the State of Residence. The parent/s resident in Algeria can make a similar self-declaration with a copy of his/her stay permit and passport. Presence of the parents and minor is mandatory.
- In case of Minor traveling with both the parents: Affidavit of consent is not required, provided that the names of both parents appear on the said minor’s passport.
- NOC for travel from authorised official if working in Government
Additional Documents as per profile and purpose of travel
- Employed : Employment letter
- Professional / Self Employed : Proof of Profession/ Self Employment
- Retired: Bank Statements/FD/Property documents , pension.
- Students: Bonafide Student certificate from the school & school identity card. Letter from school / university for grant of leave.
- if sponsored by relative: Relatives financials (Bank statements, ITR, passport copy, Declaration of sponsorship)
- Marriage certificate, if applicant is married and cannot provide evidence of marital status in the passport; copy of ration card or Joint marriage affidavit along with wedding card & wedding photo.
- If visiting relative: Certificate proving the existence of family relationship.
For assistance on visa documentation and processing specific to your profile and purpose of travel kindly call 022 6855 7558.
- For details on Consulate fee, VFS fee, Visaboyo handling fee and other related charges, kindly speak to our VisaBoyo advisors on 022 6855 7558 or write to email@example.com
- The document check list is illustrative and not exhaustive. You may refer to the Consulate or Facilitation Centre website . (wherever applicable)