Bulgaria Business Visa
Visitors to Bulgaria for seeking to engage in business visitor activities, attending conference, seminars, Job interviews or Professional examinations will need a business visa. Visa processing will take 10 – 15 working days approximately and visa validity is as per travel date. Applicants holding a valid multiple entry Schengen visa, can travel to Bulgaria without obtaining a separate visa.
DOCUMENT CHECK LIST
- Passport with validity period not beyond 10 years
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of arrival
- Handwritten or damaged passport not accepted.
- Passport should consist at least 2 blank pages.
- Photocopies of first & last page of passport.
- Photocopies of all previous Schengen Visas and of valid US and UK Visas.
Visa Application Form/s
- Bulgaria business visa application form.
- 2 Passport size photographs not more than 6 months old.
- Size 35 x 45 mm with face covering minimum 60-80% of the area against plain background with no ink marks or creases
- ITR acknowledgement for the last 3 assessment years or Form 16A
- Bank Statement for the 6 month period in Original with bank stamp and signature (Personal account statement for individuals and business account statement for proprietorship, partnership and private limited company)
- Salary slips – last 3 months (Employee applicant)
- Receipt for Forex purchase OR Latest credit card statement mentioning credit Limit.
- Airline ticket
- Hotel Confirmation Voucher: Original documents/voucher issued by a Tourist organization/Tour operator for Pre-Paid tourist service is required, containing the license number of the tourist organization/Tour Operator, it should be issued by the Bulgarian Ministry of Economy, along with the name, license no of the Hotel, and the duration of the stay.
- Travel Insurance: Covering travel Period stay in Bulgaria.
Covering Letter – on Self or business letter head as applicable covering below aspects
- Names, Relationship and passport details of all persons traveling.
- Travel purpose, start and return date of travel, total duration of travel.
- Justification of means to meet the travel expenses and sustenance during overseas stay.
- For group bookings, Covering letter from Tour operator listing passenger names, date of birth and passport details in respect of group travel
Leave Sanction Letter
- For employees, on employer letter head mentioning sanctioned leave period , your position, salary, purpose for travel and providing contact details of the person providing the letter, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory.
- A letter of invitation on the inviter’s company letter from the host organizations in Bulgaria mentioning the applicants name & designation, purpose of travel, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory and to be attested by the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce.
Additional Documents as per profile and purpose of travel
- Employed : Employment / Appointment letter Self Employed /
- Proprietor: Company registration certificate.
- Conference/event registration details.
- Detailed itinerary, with contact details of the business parties involved
- Details of your educational and professional qualifications.
- * Applicants need to carry original invitation letter along with at the time of travel as it may be required to be checked by Bulgarian Immigration at the border check point.
- Applicant has to personally visit the consulate for document submission.
- For assistance on visa documentation and processing specific to your profile and purpose of travel kindly call 022 6855 7558.
- For details on Consulate fee, VFS fee, Visaboyo handling fee and other related charges, kindly speak to our VisaBoyo advisors on 022 6855 7558 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The document check list is illustrative and not exhaustive. You may refer to the Consulate or Facilitation Centre website . (wherever applicable)