Canada Business Visa
Visitors to Canada for seeking to engage in business visitor activities, attending conference, seminars, Job interviews or Professional examinations will need a business visa. Visa processing will take 40 working days approximately and visa valid as per passport validity with maximum permissible stay per visit being 03 months.
Document Check List
- Passport with validity period not beyond 10 years
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of arrival
- Handwritten or damaged passport not accepted.
- Passport should consist at least 2 blank pages.
- Photocopies of first & last page of passport.
- Photocopies of all previous Schengen Visas and of valid US and UK Visas.
Visa Application Form/s
- Canada Visa Application Form. (to be filled online)
- Family Information Form.
- Statutory Declaration of Common law Union form.
- VFS Consent Form
- Declaration on True & Complete information
- 2 Passport size photographs not more than 6 months old.
- Size 35×45 with face covering minimum 60-80% of the area against plain background and need to write name & date of birth on back of the photo.
- Photograph must be without spectacles and teeth should not be visible.
- ITR acknowledgement for the last 3 assessment years or Form 16A
- Bank Statement for the 6 month period in Original with bank stamp and signature on all pages (Personal account statement for individuals and business account statement for proprietorship, partnership and private limited company)
- Salary slips – last 3 months (Employee applicant)
- Receipt for Forex purchase OR Latest credit card statement mentioning credit Limit.
- If self-employed: Certificate of Proprietorship or other proof of ownership (proof of land title, proof of income from agriculture (sales form) etc.)
- Fixed Deposit/Property Papers.
- Airline ticket
- Hotel Confirmation Voucher
Covering Letter – on Self or business letter head as applicable covering below aspects
- Names, Relationship and passport details of all persons traveling.
- Travel purpose, start and return date of travel, total duration of travel.
- Justification of means to meet the travel expenses and sustenance during overseas stay.
- For group bookings, Covering letter from Tour operator listing passenger names, date of birth and passport details in respect of group travel
Leave Sanction Letter
- For employees, on employer letter head mentioning sanctioned leave period , your position, salary, purpose for travel and providing contact details of the person providing the letter, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory.
- A letter of invitation on the inviter’s company letter from the host organizations in Germany mentioning the applicants name & designation, purpose of travel, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory.
Additional Documents as per profile and purpose of travel
- Employed : Employment letter
- Professional / Self Employed : Proof of Profession/ Self Employment
- Conference/event registration details.
- Detailed itinerary, with contact details of the business parties involved
- Details of your educational and professional qualifications.
- Proof of civil status: Marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse.
- If marriage certificate not available then joint marriage affidavit to be provided along with wedding card and wedding photo.
- * English translations must accompany the documents not originally in English.
- For assistance on visa documentation and processing specific to your profile and purpose of travel kindly call 022 6855 7558.
- For details on Consulate fee, VFS fee, Visaboyo handling fee and other related charges, kindly speak to our VisaBoyo advisors on 022 6855 7558 or write to email@example.com
- The document check list is illustrative and not exhaustive. You may refer to the Consulate or Facilitation Centre website. (wherever applicable)