Italy Business Visa
Visitors to Italy for seeking to engage in business visitor activities, attending conference, seminars, Job interviews or Professional examinations will need a business visa. Visa processing will take 10 – 15 working days approximately and visa validity is as per travel date.
Document Check List
- Passport with validity period not beyond 10 years
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of arrival
- Handwritten or damaged passport not accepted.
- Passport should consist at least 2 blank pages.
- Notarised copy of all pages of passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page.
- Notarised copy of first & last page, and of pages having visa stamp of old passport (if any).
Visa Application Form/s
- Italy business visa application form (2 signatures on page 3-column 37 and page 4).
- Declaration of Travel Health Insurance form.
- 2 Passport size photographs not more than 6 months old.
- Size 35 mm x 45 mm with face covering minimum 70-80% of the area against plain background with color cloths and no ink marks or creases.
- Photograph must be without spectacles and teeth should not be visible.
- ITR acknowledgement for the last 3 assessment years or Form 16A
- Bank Statement for the 6 month period in Original with bank stamp and signature on all pages (Personal account statement for individuals and business account statement for proprietorship, partnership and private limited company)
- Salary slips – last 3 months (Employee applicant)
- Receipt for Forex purchase OR Latest credit card statement mentioning credit Limit.
- Airline ticket
- Hotel Confirmation Voucher
- Travel Insurance: Covering travel Period with coverage of Euros 30000 inclusive of a repatriation clause and Minimum 10 day’s insurance is mandatory from the travel date in Schengen.
- Proof of all internal travel (if any) within the Schengen territory including train bookings, car rentals.
Covering Letter – on Self or business letter head as applicable covering below aspects
- Names, Relationship and passport details of all persons traveling.
- Travel purpose, start and return date of travel, total duration of travel.
- Justification of means to meet the travel expenses and sustenance during overseas stay.
- For group bookings, Covering letter from Tour operator listing passenger names, date of birth and passport details in respect of group travel
Leave Sanction Letter
- For employees, on employer letter head mentioning sanctioned leave period , your position, salary, purpose for travel and providing contact details of the person providing the letter, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory.
- A letter of invitation on the inviter’s company letter from the host organizations in Italy mentioning the applicants name & designation, purpose of travel, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory.
Additional Documents as per profile and purpose of travel
- Employed : Employment letter
- Professional/Self Employed: Proof of profession or self employment
- Proprietor: Company registration certificate.
- Conference/event registration details.
- Detailed itinerary, with contact details of the business parties involved
- Details of your educational and professional qualifications.
- For assistance on visa documentation and processing specific to your profile and purpose of travel kindly call 18002670261.
- For details on Consulate fee, VFS fee, Visaboyo handling fee and other related charges, kindly speak to our VisaBoyo advisors on 18002670261 or write to
- firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- The document check list is illustrative and not exhaustive. You may refer to the Consulate or Facilitation Centre website . (wherever applicable)