Mexico Business Visa
Visitors to Mexico for seeking to engage in business visitor activities, attending conference, seminars, Job interviews or Professional examinations will need a business visa. Visa processing will take 10 – 15 working days approximately and visa validity is as per travel date.
Document Check List
- Passport with validity period not beyond 10 years
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of arrival
- Handwritten or damaged passport not accepted.
- Passport should consist at least 2 blank pages.
- Photocopies of first & last page of passport.
- Photocopies of all previous Schengen Visas and of valid US and UK Visas.
- Photocopy of the bio-data pages of passport
Visa Application Form/s
- Mexico business Visa Application Form. (printed back to back duly filled & signed)
- 2 Passport size photographs not more than 3 months old.
- Size 5 cm X 4.5 cmin width with face covering minimum 60-80% of the area against white background without border and without spectacles with no ink marks or creases.
- ITR acknowledgement for the last 3 assessment years or Form 16A
- Bank Statement for the 6 month period in Original with bank stamp and signature (Personal account statement for individuals and business account statement for proprietorship, partnership and private limited company)
- Salary slips – last 3 months (Employee applicant)
- Receipt for Forex purchase OR Latest credit card statement mentioning credit Limit.
- Airline ticket
- Hotel Confirmation voucher
Covering Letter – on Self or business letter head as applicable covering below aspects
- Names, Relationship and passport details of all persons traveling.
- Travel purpose, start and return date of travel, total duration of travel.
- Justification of means to meet the travel expenses and sustenance during overseas stay.
- For group bookings, Covering letter from Tour operator listing passenger names, date of birth and passport details in respect of group travel
- *For Mexico visa applications the name on the supporting documents (Covering letter, Invite letter, Bank statement, ITR etc.), should be as per name on the passport as the embassy will not accept the applications with name difference in the documents.
Leave Sanction Letter
- For employees, on employer letter head mentioning sanctioned leave period , your position, salary, purpose for travel and providing contact details of the person providing the letter, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory.
- A letter of invitation in Spanish on the inviter’s company letter from the host organizations in Mexico mentioning the applicants name & designation, purpose of travel, designation and stamp of the authorized signatory must be faxed directly to the Embassy and a copy of the same to be submitted with application. (Embassy may ask for approval from Mexican Interior Ministry, any time after the application is submitted in the Embassy for processing.
Additional Documents as per profile and purpose of travel
- Employed : Employment letter
- Professional / Self Employed : Proof of Profession/ Self Employment
- Conference/event registration details along with enrolment fees if applicable.
- Detailed itinerary, with contact details of the business parties involved
- Details of your educational and professional qualifications.
- Appointment letter of the applicant (Employee must have been working at least 1 year in the same company)
- For assistance on visa documentation and processing specific to your profile and purpose of travel kindly call 18002670261
- For details on Consulate fee, VFS fee, Visaboyo handling fee and other related charges, kindly speak to our VisaBoyo advisors on 18002670261 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The document check list is illustrative and not exhaustive. You may refer to the Consulate or Facilitation Centre website. (wherever applicable)