Paraguay Business Visa
Visitors to Paraguay for seeking to engage in business visitor activities, attending conference, seminars, Job interviews or Professional examinations will need a business visa. Visa processing will take 7 – 8 working days approximately and visa validity is maximum 3 months and stay is as per the tour duration.
Document Check List
- Passport with validity period not beyond 10 years
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of arrival + old passport
- Handwritten or damaged passport not accepted.
- Passport should consist at least 2 blank pages.
- Photocopies of first & last page of passport.
Visa Application Form/s
- Paraguay Business Visa Application Form.
- 3 Passport size photographs not more than 3 months old.
- Size 5 cm X 4.5 cmin width with face covering minimum 80% of the area against white background a matt or semi-matt finished paper with no ink marks or creases.
- ITR acknowledgement for the last 3 assessment years or Form 16A
- Bank Statement for the 6 month period in Original with bank stamp and signature (Personal account statement for individuals and business account statement for proprietorship, partnership and private limited company)
- Letter from the Bank providing – Date of opening of the account, annual average balance maintained during the year, date of last deposit
- Salary slips – last 3 months (Employee applicant)
- Receipt for Forex purchase OR Latest credit card statement mentioning credit Limit.
- Airline ticket (Travel should be at least after 20 to 30 working days from date of submission of application.)
- Hotel Confirmation Voucher should be attested by Paraguay (Minister PALMA RUBEN DARIO BENITEZ, Director Passport and Consular Services,Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
Covering Letter – on Self or business letter head as applicable covering below aspects
- Names, Relationship and passport details of all persons traveling.
- Travel purpose, start and return date of travel, total duration of travel.
- Justification of means to meet the travel expenses and sustenance during overseas stay.
- For group bookings, Covering letter from Tour operator listing passenger names, date of birth and passport details in respect of group travel
Leave Sanction Letter
- For employees, on employer letter head mentioning sanctioned leave period , your position, salary, purpose for travel and providing contact details of the person providing the letter, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory.
- A letter of invitation on the inviter’s company letter from the host organizations in Paraguay mentioning the applicants name & designation, purpose of travel, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory.
- Invitation Letter from inviting Company should directly be sent to the Embassy by email
Additional Documents as per profile and purpose of travel
- Employed : Employment letter
- Professional / Self Employed : Proof of Profession/ Self Employment
- Conference/event registration details along with enrolment fees if applicable.
- Detailed itinerary, with contact details of the business parties involved
- Details of your educational and professional qualifications.
- Police Clearance Certificate (issued by the passport office and not older then 6 months)
- Original Police Record Certificate duly attested by the Ministry of External Affairs, by the Government of India
- Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership Deed.
- Brief Company Profile
- Articles of Memorandum (In case the applicant is MD/Director)
- Recommendation letter through recognised Chamber of Commerce in India.
- Yellow fever certificate
- PCC duly notarized and legalized by the MEA Apostile Delhi
*Applicant might be called for Interview depending on travel history by the consulate.*
- For assistance on visa documentation and processing specific to your profile and purpose of travel kindly call 18002670261.
- For details on Consulate fee, VFS fee, Visaboyo handling fee and other related charges, kindly speak to our VisaBoyo advisors on 18002670261 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The document check list is illustrative and not exhaustive. You may refer to the Consulate or Facilitation Centre website. (wherever applicable)