Philippines Business Visa
Visitors to Philippines for seeking to engage in business visitor activities, attending conference, seminars, Job interviews or Professional examinations will need a business visa. Visa processing will take 5 – 6 working days approximately and maximum visa validity is up to 6 months
Document Check List
- Passport with validity period not beyond 10 years
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of arrival
- Handwritten or damaged passport not accepted.
- Passport should consist at least 2 blank pages.
- Photocopies of first & last page of passport.
- Photocopies of all previous Schengen Visas and of valid US and UK Visas.
Visa Application Form/s
- Philippines business Visa Application Form.
- 2 Passport size photographs not more than 6 months old.
- Size 2 cm X 2 cm in width of the area against white background with white background affixed on the visa application form & cross sign on the photo (half signature on form and half on photo).
- ITR acknowledgement for the last 3 assessment years or Form 16A
- Bank Statement in Original with bank stamp and signature with minimum balance of Rs.100000a nd stating the applicant’s name, address and account number along with Bank’s name, Telephone Number, Bank’s stamp & signature of authorized signatory. (Personal account statement for individuals and business account statement for proprietorship, partnership and private limited company)
- Salary slips – last 3 months (Employee applicant)
- Receipt for Forex purchase OR Latest credit card statement mentioning credit Limit.
- Credit Card Copy
- Airline ticket
- Hotel Confirmation Voucher
Covering Letter – on Self or business letter head as applicable covering below aspects
- Names, Relationship and passport details of all persons traveling.
- Travel purpose, start and return date of travel, total duration of travel.
- Justification of means to meet the travel expenses and sustenance during overseas stay.
- For group bookings, Covering letter from Tour operator listing passenger names, date of birth and passport details in respect of group travel
Leave Sanction Letter
- For employees, on employer letter head mentioning sanctioned leave period , your position, salary, purpose for travel and providing contact details of the person providing the letter, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory.
- A letter of invitation on the inviter’s company letter from the host organizations in Philippines mentioning the applicants name & designation, purpose of travel, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory.
Additional Documents as per profile and purpose of travel
- Employed : Employment letter
- Professional / Self Employed : Proof of Profession/ Self Employment
- Conference/event registration details along with enrolment fees if applicable.
- Detailed itinerary, with contact details of the business parties involved
- Details of your educational and professional qualifications.
- Indian Company appointment letter.
- For assistance on visa documentation and processing specific to your profile and purpose of travel kindly call 18002670261.
- For details on Consulate fee, VFS fee, Visaboyo handling fee and other related charges, kindly speak to our VisaBoyo advisors on 18002670261or write to email@example.com
- The document check list is illustrative and not exhaustive. You may refer to the Consulate or Facilitation Centre website. (wherever applicable)