Singapore Business Visa
Visitors to Singapore, seeking to engage in business visitor activities, attending conference, seminars, Job interviews or Professional examinations will need a business visa. Visa processing will take 3 – 4 working days approximately and visa is valid for minimum 3 months & maximum validity 2 years with permissible stay of 30 days.
Document Check List
- Passport with validity period not beyond 10 years
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of arrival
- Handwritten or damaged passport not accepted.
- Passport should consist at least 2 blank pages.
- Notarised copy of all pages of passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page.
Visa Application Form/s
- Form 14 A –Application for a Business Visa
- IMM FORM 14A– duly completed in English.
- 2 Passport size photographs not more than 6 months old.
- Size 35 mm wide x 45 mm high facial image must be between 25 mm and 35 mm from chin to crown; taken against a plain white background with matt or semi-matt finish.
- ITR acknowledgement for the last 3 assessment years or Form 16A
- Bank Statement in Original with bank stamp and signature (Personal account statement for individuals and business account statement for proprietorship, partnership and private limited company)
- Salary slips – last 3 months Employee applicant)
- Receipt for Forex purchase OR Latest credit card statement mentioning credit Limit.
- Airline ticket
- Hotel Confirmation Voucher
- Travel Insurance
Covering Letter – on Self or business letter head as applicable covering below aspects
- Names, Relationship and passport details of all persons traveling.
- Travel purpose, start and return date of travel, total duration of travel.
- Justification of means to meet the travel expenses and sustenance during overseas stay.
- For group bookings, Covering letter from Tour operator listing passenger names, date of birth and passport details in respect of group travel
Leave Sanction Letter
- For employees, on employer letter head mentioning sanctioned leave period , purpose of leave and bearing name, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory.
- A letter of invitation on the inviter’s company letter from the host organizations in Singaporementioning the applicants name & designation, purpose of travel, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory.
- FORM V39A (Letter of Introduction)– One original set. Form V39A should be duly completed by a Singapore registered company’s representative who can provide a Singapore NRIC/FIN number. The letter must also bear the address, telephone number and fax number of the company.
- ACRA Printout– One original set of the Singapore registered company’s business profile issued by the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) dated not more than 6 months from the date of application.
Additional Documents as per profile and purpose of travel
- Employed : Employment letter
- Professional/ Self- employed: Proof of profession/ Self employment
- Proprietor : Company registration certificate
- For assistance on visa documentation and processing specific to your profile and purpose of travel kindly call 18002670261.
- For details on Consulate fee, VFS fee, Visaboyo handling fee and other related charges, kindly speak to our VisaBoyo advisors on 18002670261 or write to email@example.com
- The document check list is illustrative and not exhaustive. You may refer to the Consulate or Facilitation Centre website .