South Africa Business Visa
Visitors to South Africa for seeking to engage in business visitor activities, attending conference, seminars, Job interviews or Professional examinations will need a business visa. Visa processing will take 15 – 25 working days approximately and visa validity is as per travel date.
Document Check List
- Passport with validity period not beyond 10 years
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of arrival
- Handwritten or damaged passport not accepted.
- Passport should consist at least 2 blank pages.
- Photocopies of first & last page of passport.
- Photocopies of all previous Schengen Visas and of valid US and UK Visas.
Visa Application Form/s
- South African business visa application form-11 (DHA-84) ( online form to be filled)
- 2 Passport size photographs not more than 1 months old.
- Size 5 cm X 4.5 cm taken against white background only with face covering minimum 70-80% of the area against plain background with color cloths and no ink marks or creases.
- Photograph must be without spectacles and teeth should not be visible.
- ITR acknowledgement for the last 3 assessment years or Form 16A
- Bank Statement in Original with bank stamp and signature on all pages (Personal account statement for individuals and business account statement for proprietorship, partnership and private limited company) with the balance of South African R 3000/- or equivalent amount in INR.
- Salary slips – last 3 months (Employee applicant)
- Receipt for Forex purchase OR Latest credit card statement mentioning credit Limit.
- Airline ticket
- Hotel Confirmation Voucher
- Travel Insurance: Covering travel Period with coverage of Euros 30000 inclusive of a repatriation clause and Minimum 10 day’s insurance is mandatory from the travel date in Schengen.
- Proof of all internal travel (if any) within the Schengen territory including train bookings, car rentals.
Covering Letter – on Self or business letter head as applicable covering below aspects
- Names, Relationship and passport details of all persons traveling.
- Travel purpose, start and return date of travel, total duration of travel.
- Justification of means to meet the travel expenses and sustenance during overseas stay.
- For group bookings, Covering letter from Tour operator listing passenger names, date of birth and passport details in respect of group travel
Leave Sanction Letter
- For employees, on employer letter head mentioning sanctioned leave period , your position, salary, purpose for travel and providing contact details of the person providing the letter, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory.
- A letter of invitation on the inviter’s company letter from the host organizations in South Africa mentioning the applicants name & designation, purpose of travel, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory.
Additional Documents as per profile and purpose of travel
- Employed : Employment letter
- Professional / Self Employed : Proof of Profession/ Self Employment
- Conference/event registration details.
- Detailed itinerary, with contact details of the business parties involved
- Details of your educational and professional qualifications.
- Vaccination certificate, (yellow fever) If applicant will travel through or stay in yellow fever belt.