Taiwan Tourist Visa
Visitors to Taiwan for holiday will need a tourist visa. Visa processing will take 8 – 10 working days approximately and visa valid for 03month with permissible stay as per the travel dates.
Document Check List
- Passport with validity period not beyond 10 years
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of arrival
- Handwritten or damaged passport not accepted.
- Passport should consist at least 2 blank pages.
- Photocopies of first & last page of passport is mandatory.
Visa Application Form/s
- Taiwan Visa Application Form. (Form to be filled online)
- 2 Passport size photographs not more than 6 months old.
- Size35mm x 45mm, coloured photo upto shoulder level with white background taken with 60% face covered in it. First Photo should be pasted and Second Photo should be clipped, Photos stapled on form will not be accepted
- ITR acknowledgement for the last 1 assessment years or Form 16A (In absence of Income Tax Return need to provide explanatory note) Form 16 with QUESTION MARK will not be accepted at all
- Bank Statement in Original with bank stamp and signature (Personal account statement for individuals and business account statement for proprietorship, partnership and private limited company)
- Salary slips – last 3 months (Employee applicant)
- Receipt for Forex purchase OR Latest credit card statement mentioning credit Limit.
- Airline ticket
- Proof of accommodation
- Medical Insurance (Covering the the whole stay In Taiwan)
Covering Letter – on Self or business letter head as applicable covering below aspects
- Names, Relationship and passport details of all persons traveling.
- Travel purpose, start and return date of travel, total duration of travel.
- Justification of means to meet the travel expenses and sustenance during overseas stay.
- For group bookings, Covering letter from Tour operator listing passenger names, date of birth and passport details in respect of group travel
Leave Sanction Letter
- For employees, on employer letter head mentioning sanctioned leave period , purpose of leave and bearing name, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory
No Objection Letter
- For Minors Travelling with any one parent or with a third party: Affidavit from the parent/s stating that he/she has no objection to the travel of the minor. The affidavit has to be notarized and legalized by the competent Home Department of the State of Residence and also provide copies of parent’s passports or ID. Minors Birth Certificate required.
- In case of Minor traveling with both the parents: Affidavit of consent is not required, provided that the names of both parents appear on the said minor’s passport.
- In case of Minor traveling without both the parents: Affidavit from both the parents that he/she has no objection to the travel of the minor. The affidavit has to be notarized and legalized by the competent Home Department of the State of Residence and also provide copies of parent’s passports or ID. Minors Birth Certificate required.
- NOC for travel from authorised official if working in Government
Additional Documents as per profile and purpose of travel
- Employed : Employment letter
- Professional / Self Employed : Proof of Profession/ Self Employment
- Retired :Bank Statements/FD/Property documents , pension, If sponsored by Children – Children’s financials (Bank statements, ITR, passport copy, Declaration of sponsorship)
- Honeymooners- Wedding card and NOC letter from parents of the bride, Marriage Certificate ( if issued)
- Students: Bonafide Student certificate from the school & school identity card. Letter from school or university for grant of leave.
- If sponsored by relative: Relative’s financials (Bank statements, ITR, passport copy, Declaration of sponsorship)
- Proof of civil status: Marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse.
- If marriage certificate not available then joint marriage affidavit to be provided along with wedding card and wedding photo.
*Consular Section may ask for any additional document or existing document to be produced in ORIGINAL after submission, which we will inform you if asked.
Applicant may be called for an interview on the call of Embassy.
- For assistance on visa documentation and processing specific to your profile and purpose of travel kindly call 18002670261.
- For details on Consulate fee, VFS fee, Visaboyo handling fee and other related charges, kindly speak to our VisaBoyo advisors on 18002670261 or write to email@example.com
- The document check list is illustrative and not exhaustive. You may refer to the Consulate or Facilitation Centre website. (wherever applicable)