Turkey Business Visa
Visitors to Turkey, seeking to engage in business visitor activities, attending conference, seminars, Job interviews or Professional examinations will need a business visa. Visa processing will take 5 – 6 working days approximately and visa is valid for minimum 3 months.
Document Check List
- Passport with validity period not beyond 10 years
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of arrival
- Handwritten or damaged passport not accepted.
- Passport should consist at least 2 blank pages.
Visa Application Form/s
- Turkey Business application form (to be filled online)
- 2 Passport size photographs not more than 6 months old.
- 5inch x 2.5inch photo taken against a plain white background.
- ITR acknowledgement for the last 3 assessment years or Form 16A
- Bank Statement in Original with bank stamp and signature (Personal account statement for individuals and business account statement for proprietorship, partnership and private limited company)
- Salary slips – last 3 months Employee applicant)
- Receipt for Forex purchase OR Latest credit card statement mentioning credit Limit.
- Airline ticket
- Hotel Confirmation Voucher
- Travel Insurance valid up to 2 days after the date arrival in home country
Covering Letter – on Self or business letter head as applicable covering below aspects
- Names, Relationship and passport details of all persons traveling.
- Travel purpose, start and return date of travel, total duration of travel.
- Justification of means to meet the travel expenses and sustenance during overseas stay.
- For group bookings, Covering letter from Tour operator listing passenger names, date of birth and passport details in respect of group travel
Leave Sanction Letter
- For employees, on employer letter head mentioning sanctioned leave period , purpose of leave and bearing name, designation and stamp of the authorized signatory.
- If covering letter is on business letterhead please also provide copy of company registration certificate originally attested by the Secretariat or MEA and notarized.
- Original Invitation letter from Turkey or color scanned copy with clear information.For applicants applying in home country and its satellites,the Invitation letter should be on company’s letter head with authorized signatory, name and designation with company seal & V.No (Tax Number) V.No should be on company’s rubber seal.
Additional Documents as per profile and purpose of travel
- Employed : Employment Letter
- Professional / Self Employed: Proof of profession & self employment
- Proprietor : Company registration certificate (Recommendation letter / Registration letter from relevant chamber of commerce. If a copy is submitted it must be attested by Secretariat or MEA and Notarized. Original Notary and Secretariat /MEA attestation needs to be done for each applicant irrespective of whether the applicant is travelling in a group or not
- For assistance on visa documentation and processing specific to your profile and purpose of travel kindly call 18002670261.
- For details on Consulate fee, VFS fee, Visaboyo handling fee and other related charges, kindly speak to our VisaBoyo advisors on 18002670261or write to email@example.com
- The document check list is illustrative and not exhaustive. You may refer to the Consulate or Facilitation Centre website .