Israel Business Visa
Visitors to Israel for seeking to engage in business visitor activities, attending conference, seminars, Job interviews or Professional examinations will need a business visa. Visa processing will take 7 – 8 working days approximately and visa validity is as per travel date.
Document Check List
- Passport with validity period not beyond 10 years
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of arrival
- Handwritten or damaged passport not accepted.
- Passport should consist at least 2 blank pages.
- Photocopies of first & last page of passport.
- Photocopies of all previous Schengen Visas and of valid US and UK Visas.
Visa Application Form/s
- Israel business Visa Application Form.
- VFS Consent form
- 2 Passport size photographs not more than 6 months old.
- Size 5 cm X 4.5 cm in width with face covering minimum 70-80% of the area against white background without any border with no ink marks or creases.
- ITR acknowledgement for the last 3 assessment years or Form 16A
- Bank Statement in Original with bank stamp and signature with minimum balance of INR 1,00,000 per person (Personal account statement for individuals and business account statement for proprietorship, partnership and private limited company)
- Salary slips – last 3 months (Employee applicant)
- Receipt for Forex purchase OR Latest credit card statement mentioning credit Limit.
- Airline ticket
- Hotel Confirmation Voucher
- Travel Insurance: Covering travel Period with coverage of USD 40,000 inclusive of a repatriation clause.
Covering Letter – on Self or business letter head as applicable covering below aspects
- Names, Relationship and passport details of all persons traveling.
- Travel purpose, start and return date of travel, total duration of travel.
- Justification of means to meet the travel expenses and sustenance during overseas stay.
- For group bookings, Covering letter from Tour operator listing passenger names, date of birth and passport details in respect of group travel
Leave Sanction Letter
- For employees, on employer letter head in Hebrew / English mentioning sanctioned leave period , your position, salary, purpose for travel and providing contact details of the person providing the letter, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory.
- A letter of invitation on the inviter’s company letter from the host organizations in Israel mentioning the applicants name & designation, purpose of travel, designation and stamp of the authorised signatory.
Additional Documents as per profile and purpose of travel
- Employed : Employment letter
- Professional / Self Employed : Proof of Profession/ Self Employment
- Conference/event registration details along with enrolment fees if applicable.
- Detailed itinerary, with contact details of the business parties involved
- Details of your educational and professional qualifications.
- For assistance on visa documentation and processing specific to your profile and purpose of travel kindly call 18002670261.
- For details on Consulate fee, VFS fee, Visaboyo handling fee and other related charges, kindly speak to our VisaBoyo advisors on 18002670261 or write to email@example.com
- The document check list is illustrative and not exhaustive. You may refer to the Consulate or Facilitation Centre website. (wherever applicable)